The Wardie Primary School Charitable Trust is a registered charity that was set up in October 2012.
The purposes of the trust are:
- The advancement of education
- The advancement of public participation in sport
- The advancement of the arts, heritage, culture or science
- To assist in the provision of materials, facilities and activities to support the above purposes.
- To relieve poverty through the provision of small grants to support families.
To achieve these purposes the trust will:
- Engage in activities which support and advance the education of pupils attending Wardie Primary School and promote close co-operation and communication between parents and teachers
- Engage in activities which support the health, sport and recreational facilities available to pupils attending Wardie Primary School
- Support the opportunity for pupils attending Wardie Primary School to participate in art, music, other creative arts, heritage, culture and science.
The Wardie Primary School Charitable Trust has a board of trustees that holds regular meetings. The trustees are:
Victoria Fair (principal teacher)
Juliet Hyder (external trustee)
Charlie Mayor (parent)
Katie Lawson (parent)
Rebecca Cardew Martin (parent)
All parents/carers of children attending Wardie Primary School and all staff are considered to be members of the Wardie Primary School Charitable Trust and, as such, have the right to attend the annual general meeting and to vote on any changes to the charity’s constitution.
Meetings of the Wardie Primary School Charitable Trust, to which all parents and staff can attend, can be located under ‘Dates of Charitable Trust meetings’.
Please contact the trustees at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like more information.
Wardie Primary School Charitable Trust is a charity registered in Scotland.
Charity number: SC043520